New Year’s Resolutions for 2018 Ideas
2017 is over and finally 2018! Everybody is anxious for this brand new year and trying to make New Year’s resolution. Well here are a few tips and suggestions to making this years New Year’s resolution perfect.
Write New Year’s Resolutions as if they were a goal.
- Goals have to be S.M.A.R.T., meaning S-Specific, M-Measurable, A-Achievable, R-Relevant, and T-Timewise
- S.M.A.R.T. To be specific, you have to mention exactly what you want to accomplish (Who, What, Where, and Why)
- S.M.A.R.T. To be measurable, you have to explain how you will demonstrate if the goal has been met or not
- S.M.A.R.T. To be achievable, you have to do, what is the action-oriented verb
- S.M.A.R.T. To be relevant, you have to explain how this goal ties or affects your other responsibilities
- S.M.A.R.T. To be timewise, you have to set your goal with specific time completions (deadline, date, and frequency)
2. Writing New Year’s Resolutions you have to make it more meaningful for each year you improve
- Write New Year’s Resolutions about things you actually care about and would put your precise time to work on it daily, weekly, monthly, whatever, just to show how much your care about it
- Take your time with this, do not rush it and critically write each goal with precise ambition that you will achieve it by this 2018 year
3. You can write Financially wise New Year’s Resolution.
- Writing financially wise resolutions will benefit to 2018 so much if you take the time to be responsible with your money to be less stressed for future years
- Being financially wise means you know how to properly spend your money and not waste it all on objects you only use one time and never again
- You can make 3 separate envelopes labeled one “Savings”, “Emergencies”, and “Expenses” of your income and separate them into these categories.
- In the Savings Envelope, you put 15% or more of your income into this envelope. In the Emergencies Envelope, you put about $1,000 or more into this envelope. In the Expenses Envelope, you put put the rest of your income into this envelope
I hope everyone has had a fantastic 2017 and write amazing precise 2018 New Year’s Resolution